🌟ParentSmart Series Workshops🌟 are for parents who hope to pick up skills to guide their children at home in their learning & revision of science.
Conducted by Teacher Jayce, his primary passion is to help parents identify the challenges and demands of primary science in order to better improve their child’s learning.
P6 Science has always been a challenge for parents and students alike, especially in these two topics: Forces & Energy.
Many may think they know the concepts but have problems using the correct one to answer questions.
Questions in these two topics may appear hard to understand as they tend to involve overlapping concepts between the two topics. How can we best guide our children to master them?
Join us in this inaugural complimentary workshop to find out more!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Smart Tips for Tackling P6 Science’s Toughest Topics: Forces & Energy
[Parents-Only Complimentary Workshop]
Date: 28 Jan 2024 (Sunday)
Venue: YMCA @One Orchard
1 Orchard Rd, S(238824) Level 4, Function Room IV
Note: This sharing will be featured in an upcoming CNA documentary on education.
Please be informed that the documentary host will join us during the session and some filming will take place.
- The above sharing session is complimentary and intended to support parents in guiding their child’s learning. As on-site capacity is limited, and due to filming requirements, we are unable to accommodate your children in this workshop.
- Simply click on “BOOK NOW” button, fill up the registration and get an automated email reply. If you cannot find this email, please check your junk or spam folder or register again as there may be a typo in your earlier email entry.
- Only the first 40 parents who registered interest will be invited to this complimentary workshop. We will send you a confirmation email within 2 working days and a reminder email one day before the workshop.
- As this is meant to be a live sharing session, there will not be any video replay if you missed the session. Please sign up only if you can commit to the timing.
- By attending this event, participants may be photographed and filmed during the workshop for the documentary. Participant is agreeable to allow his/her photo, video or film likeness to be used, without compensation for communication purposes, including, but not limited to the website, social media sites and the press by the event holders.
- Germinate reserves the right to make changes to the above schedule if necessary