For Parents Of P3-6 Parents Who Want To Learn Tips and Strategies
to Help Your Child Learn Science Better!
Register below to receive the link to join our free online
sharing for PARENTS on a variety of PSLE Science Topics!
PSLE Science Live
Online Sharing by Teacher Jayce Or
If you have been teaching your child at home, and want to pick up tools and smart tips to improve your child’s learning, we highly recommend you sign up for our FREE Online Sharing sessions on a variety of PSLE Science related topics. Conducted by Teacher Jayce, his primary passion is to help parents identify the challenges and demands of primary science in order to better improve their child’s learning.
8 Sep (Friday) 8-9pm *Over!*
From Prelims to PSLE Science – Final Lap Revision Tips
Note: This sharing will be featured in an upcoming CNA documentary on education. Please be informed that the documentary host may join us during the session and some filming will take place.
- The above sharing session is complimentary and intended to support parents in guiding their child’s learning. Your child is encouraged to sit in the session with you.
- Simply click on “BOOK NOW” button, fill up the registration and get an automated email with your personal login link. If you cannot find this email, please check your junk or spam folder or register again as there may be a typo in your earlier email entry.
- For online event, only one login is allowed for each signup.
- As this is meant to be a live sharing session, there will not be any video replay if you missed the session. Please log in at least 10mins before the session
- Germinate reserves the right to make changes to the above schedule if necessary
11 Aug (Friday) 8.30-9.30pm *Over!*
Common Mistakes – Forces & Energy
21 Jul (Friday) 8.30-9.30pm *Over!*
Strategise your Time for Prelim & PSLE Science
3 Jul (Monday) 8-9pm *Over!*
Which is Tougher – Life Science or Physical Science?
22 May (Monday) 8-9pm *Over!*
Skills you need to Breakthrough in OEQ
8 May (Monday) 7.30-8.30pm *Over!*
How to Approach Picture Type Questions in PSLE Science